Putting maximum effort into your enablement programs, but no hard data to show how your hard work is delivering value 😔 ? Wanna find out how your peers are demonstrating ROI to the C-suite?
Look no further than the Measuring Sales Enablement report, where we reveal the results of our survey charting the top metrics and measurements used by enablers around the world - and how you can use them to improve your own strategy.
Why you need this report
These insights are actionable - use them to:
✔️ Gain deeper insight into the impact of your enablement activities.
✔️ Identify areas for strategic improvement to overcome roadblocks to success.
✔️ Demonstrate value to your leadership teams.
Some eye-opening stats 👀
- 30.3% of sales enablers only score their metrics’ accuracy at reflecting enablement’s value as 0 - 2 out of 5.
- Rep feedback is the number 1 way sale enablers evaluate the success of their sales enablement training and content - but most also combine this with other stats.
- 1 in 10 of our respondents have no enablement metrics at all to share within their org.
Download the report to find out more...
What did we ask our respondents?
We asked almost 300 people working in sales enablement how they tie actual, tangible sales results to their activities - onboarding, training, content - and how they can use this info to optimize what they deliver and continuously improve revenue.
- How do you measure the success of your sales enablement training sessions and content?
- What metrics do you use to measure ramp time?
- Which leading and lagging indicators do you use?
- How aligned are your enablement metrics with your sales strategy?
- How easy do you find it to tie your enablement efforts to sales strategy and growth goals?
- Who do you share your metrics with?
- Do your metrics reflect the value you add to the business?
- What improvements would you make to the way you measure sales enablement?
To add greater context, we also spoke to a number of leading sales enablement professionals to get their take on the nuances of getting the most from your metrics.
How do you tell your story…? ️
People emotionally engage when we use storytelling to make our case, and when you can back it up with data, you’ve got a winning combination of credibility and confidence on your hands.
So, find out what metrics your peers are watching, and how they’re using that data to create a narrative around the success of your sales enablement program...
A quick guide to the terms used in this report
Measure the impact of enablement activities on reps' competencies. They answer the question: Are reps ready to sell?
Measure enablement's impact on reps' progress and predict future performance. They answer the question: Are reps following the right processes?
KPIs used to measure performance outcomes. They answer the question: Are reps producing the expected results?
Any activity that focuses on enabling reps to sell, such as: the development and implementation of trainings or content; coaching programs; the introduction of new technology; or the creation of touchpoints for reps/sales ops to request support.