Elevate your onboarding process right now!
Enablement professionals know it - one of the function’s main responsibilities is onboarding. And yet, it remains a major challenge even today.
Why struggle with short, unclear onboarding checklists and templates, when you can get our playbook - packed with real, actionable advice from onboarding experts.
Inside our comprehensive playbook, you’ll find:
- The definition of onboarding, and why doing it right matters
- Where to start: the steps to take when designing an iterable onboarding program
- How to implement your program and make the onboarding process stick
- What to do to keep your program fresh and effective
- Countless bite-sized tips from onboarding experts who’ve worked with us
Onboarding is a topic so pivotal to enablement, that we knew we had to cover it.
We worked with our partners at Second Nature and other expert onboarding professionals, and their knowledge - built up from years of experience - is the cornerstone of this playbook.
This is more than an onboarding checklist, and more than an onboarding template. It’s Sales Enablement Collective’s comprehensive guide to onboarding.
All that’s left is to get your copy.
With our guide, you'll be able to intergrate new hires into the sales team quicker and more effectively.
Using the steps in our playbook, you'll take them from new reps who might not even know what prospecting is, to comfortable and efficient sales team members.
Outlined inside, you'll discover:
- How to work with sales managers to make sales training even more effective
- How to create an onboarding plan that covers from the first day all the way through to a new employee being fully ramped
- The best way to schedule check-ins, whether you should implement shadowing, and when to use role-play
- The keys to creating an onboarding program where your company culutre shines through, and where reps learn everything from objection handling to product knowledge.