At SEC we’re hard at work bringing you the best sales enablement content around. 🤝
It might be the holiday season but we didn’t take it easy this month.
Here are the highlights:
👀 The latest SEC report 'Ones To Watch' 2022 was released and highlights the sales enablement stars of next year. ⭐
🔮 The Future of Sales Festival took place earlier this month where 30+ sales leaders gifted us 15+ hours of insightful content. Available on OnDemand for SEC Members.🔮
📙 We added more sales enablement goodness such as new blogs, articles, resources, podcasts, and more for you to enjoy over this Christmas. 🎅
This year is going to be tough to beat right? Think again because we've been working hard behind the scenes so that 2022 will be bigger and better.
But for now, sit back and discover what else is new at SEC. 👇
- Jack, Community Manager @ Sales Enablement Collective
Right now, there’s a glut of content being thrown at sales that many simply aren't equipped, nor have the time, to wade through. We've collectively gone off the rails a bit with our focus on content-first selling; it might be time to "tidy up" a bit around the proverbial sales enablement house.Spark some joy
Whitney Perry is Zscaler's Strategic Communications Specialist, and part of the Revenue Enablement and Velocity team there. Her role is a unique one, as not too many enablement teams have their own dedicated communications manager.
Since beginning her journey at Zscaler as an SDR, Whitney has flourished and has since firmly cemented herself as a key piece of the Zscaler enablement team.Follow your curiosity
During this panel discussion, the group had a fascinating, hour-long conversation on how positive company culture is at the heart of continuous, repeatable revenue growth in an organization. In this article, you'll find just a snippet of their discussions and deliberations.Drive your revenue
(We’re always on the lookout for sales enablement leaders who want to share their knowledge with SEC’s community. If you’d like to contribute to the blog, get in touch)
- Building effective sales teams: driving yield and ramp | Scott King, VP of Sales Strategy and Global Enablement at Delphix
- How to gain better alignment with your sales enablement program | Beth Shuman, VP of Sales Enablement at CB Insights
- Future of Sales Festival | December 7-8, 2021 | Watch OnDemand
- Sales Enablement Summit London | November 26, 2021 | Watch OnDemand
Gain instant access to all this and more: become a memberBecome a member
Best of the rest
- Ones to watch 2022 | Report
- Sales Enablement Forecast 2022 | Report
- Measuring Sales Enablement | Report
- The Rise of Revenue Enablement | Report
- Sales Enablement Salary Survey 2021 | Report
- Is Virtual the New Reality? | Report
- Sales Enablement Fundamentals | eBook
SEC is growing an enthusiastic, dedicated community of sales enablers. And we’re expanding our offering all the time, with new content, events, reports, and workshops making us your one-stop-shop for everything sales enablement.
We’re so grateful to our wonderful community for contributing their insights and making it the place to be for sales enablement professionals to network, share resources, find opportunities, and get inspired.
Get involved. 👈
Partner with us
Enjoying SEC? We'd love to get some feedback. 🤝Leave a review