SEC is dedicated to delivering the best sales enablement content straight to your inbox every month. 🤝
After building up steam in January, we made sure we didn’t slow down in the slightest for February.
We touched down in Austin for our first in-person event of the year, hosted the latest edition of the virtual Chief Revenue Officer Summit, and shared a whole bunch of killer enablement content, from podcasts to our usual top-up of membership goodies.
Now, we’re gearing up for our return to New York in March! 🗽
While we do that, settle in, and discover the latest from SEC:
- Jack, Community Manager @ Sales Enablement Collective
Buyer enablement - what is it and why is it important?
Today in modern organizations sales enablement is becoming less of a 'niche department' and more of an 'essential function'. The center of sales enablement is empowering salespeople, giving them tools to succeed and become their best selves.
Buyer enablement takes the concept of empowerment to the next level, bringing the empowerment that sales reps receive to the buyers.Discover buyer enablement
Peer-to-peer: top tips from top sales enablers
At the beginning of the year, we showcased some of the best sales enablement professionals in our '2022 Ones to watch' report. In this report, we made sure to ask these pros if they had advice for those who wish to enter the enablement industry and those who are already in it.
In the article, we delve into those insights and words of wisdom for both sets of individuals. Trust us when we say it's worth the five minutes.Get sage advice
“Sales enablement is a change agent” - Aaron Evans on stakeholder buy-in and more
After working across the UK, Australia, and North America Aaron Evans, Co-Founder and Head of Training and Enablement at Flow State it's no wonder he's at the forefront of modern enablement.
Constantly evolving and modernizing his enablement techniques and strategies, Aaron is eager to share his thoughts with the wider sales enablement community.Explore enablement
(We’re always on the lookout for sales enablement leaders who want to share their knowledge with SEC’s community. If you’d like to contribute to the blog, get in touch)
New in the membership plan
- Scrap your sales process! Building a new enablement strategy for (post) modern buyers and sellers | Tim Riesterer, Chief Strategy Officer at Corporate Visions.
- Creating a scalable sales enablement function | Pooja Kumar, Director of Sales Enablement and Organisational Culture in APAC at Oracle.
- Let's Talk Enablement Series 2 Episode 1 | Watch OnDemand
- Sales Enablement Summit Austin | Watch OnDemand
- Chief Revenue Officer Summit (coming soon)
Gain instant access to all this and more: become a memberBecome a member
Best of the rest:
- Sales Enablement Summit New York - March 23-34
- Chief Revenue Officer Summit New York - March 23
- Lets Talk Enablement S2E3 - March 25
- Ones to watch 2022 | Report
- Sales Enablement Forecast 2022 | Report
- Measuring Sales Enablement | Report
- The Rise of Revenue Enablement | Report
- Sales Enablement Salary Survey 2021 | Report
- Is Virtual the New Reality? | Report
- Sales Enablement Fundamentals | eBook
SEC is growing an enthusiastic, dedicated community of sales enablers. And we’re expanding our offering all the time, with new content, events, reports, and workshops making us your one-stop-shop for everything sales enablement.
We’re so grateful to our wonderful community for contributing their insights and making it the place to be for sales enablement professionals to network, share resources, find opportunities and get inspired.
Get involved. 👈
Partner with us.
Enjoying SEC? We'd love to get some feedback. 🤝