At SEC we’re hard at work to bring you the best sales enablement content around. 🤝
It’s a new year, but we haven’t slowed down in providing you with the latest and greatest in the sales enablement world! In case you missed any of January’s action, here’s a quick roundup:
We kicked off 2022 by launching our first in-person event of the year, the Sales Enablement Summit in Austin, in addition to the virtual Chief Revenue Officer Summit, Series 2 of Let’s Talk Enablement, and our latest survey. That’s in addition to our monthly top-up of enablement goodness to SEC’s blog and membership plan.
We’ve started 2022 off with a bang, and we’re keeping that momentum going.
Now settle in, and discover what else is new at SEC:
- Jack, Community Manager @ Sales Enablement Collective
Embrace the AI
Sales enablement is about continuous support. But we all know it’s a tough task, and sales enablement professionals are often the unsung heroes of organizations.
Many have small teams with big goals, so sales enablement departments need (and deserve) all the help they can get. That’s where artificial intelligence comes in.
Del Nakhi is MariaDB’s Director of Global Revenue Enablement and is driven by a desire to help people and make an impact.
Her learning and development (L&D) background led her to revenue enablement, where her focus now lies in supporting people across the organization. Bringing a wealth of L&D knowledge with her, her expertise has only grown since entering the enablement space.
Partner with enablement
All too often, enablement teams come in with content blazing, finely-tuned presentation skills, and processes ready to scale at large; only to quickly realize that most internal teams, including department heads, are still struggling to understand how to partner with sales enablement.
Enablement maturity takes time and commitment from internal stakeholders. It takes a true team to carry out what's necessary for the sales enablement ecosystem to flourish.
(We’re always on the lookout for sales enablement leaders who want to share their knowledge with SEC’s community. If you’d like to contribute to the blog, get in touch)
Shape the results
Prospecting - it’s digging for gold amidst the dirt
We all want to find those valuable nuggets, but how? We’re partnering with LeadIQ to discover the secrets of prospecting.
Complete the survey and we’ll send you a copy of the insight-packed final report as soon as it drops.
- The sales enablement playbook: strategy frameworks and executive buy-in | Thomas Cheriyan, Senior Director for Learning & Development at OwnBackup
- A no-bulls*** guide to measuring sales enablement impact | Christi Loucks, Head of Revenue Acceleration at SecZetta inc.
- Let’s Talk Enablement Series 1 | Watch OnDemand
- Future of Sales Festival | Watch OnDemand
- Sales Enablement Summit London | Watch OnDemand
- Continuous Excellence: A Sales Readiness Framework | Watch OnDemand
- The Keys to the Channel Sales Kingdom | Watch OnDemand
Gain instant access to all this and more: become a memberBecome a member
Best of the rest:
- Ones to watch 2022 | Report
- Sales Enablement Forecast 2022 | Report
- Measuring Sales Enablement | Report
- The Rise of Revenue Enablement | Report
- Sales Enablement Salary Survey 2021 | Report
- Is Virtual the New Reality? | Report
- Sales Enablement Fundamentals | eBook
SEC is growing an enthusiastic, dedicated community of sales enablers. And we’re expanding our offering all the time, with new content, events, reports, and workshops making us your one-stop-shop for everything sales enablement.
We’re so grateful to our wonderful community for contributing their insights and making it the place to be for sales enablement professionals to network, share resources, find opportunities and get inspired.
Get involved. 👈
Partner with us.
Enjoying SEC? We'd love to get some feedback. 🤝