Take your cross-functional collaboration tactics to the next level and establish a cohesive Product Marketing and Sales Enablement strategy by learning from the experts at Dropbox.
This interactive workshop will cover:
- Nailing your product messaging, positioning and differentiation based on detailed buyer personas - discover the Dropbox Strategy and how to adapt and apply it within your own organization
- Key tactics to build and maintain company-wide momentum for a winning GTM strategy
- Arming your sellers with the necessary tools, content, and actionable insights to help them become your product evangelists
For Product Marketing and Sales Enablement, alignment means integrating independent functional priorities, processes, and tactics into a consistent company strategy to drive revenue across the global sales teams.
Join expert hosts Andrew Zinger, Global Lead of Sales Enablement and Nidhi Chinai, NA Lead, GTM Product Marketing from Dropbox as they uncover the ways they work together, giving you the tools you need to optimize your cross-functional operations.
Availability is limited!
- How to effectively build a partnership between Sales Enablement and Product Marketing from the ground up and develop a culture of flexible collaboration;
- How to co-design and launch a new corporate narrative and prep your global sellers to evangelize the story;
- How to establish process and rigor around templates and standardization of content to successfully enable sellers and boost performance rates.
Date: Thursday, August 27
Time: 09:00 PT | 12:00 ET | 17:00 GMT
Duration: 2 hours
Got a question or interested in team rates? Reach out to email@example.com