On September 7-8, SEC is bringing the spectacular Chief Revenue Officer Summit to the West Coast.
After blowing away London and Austin with incredible CRO-driven insights and conversations, it’s San Francisco’s time to host our show.
SEC has partnered with Syncari to bring together 80+ C-level professionals over two days, who’ll be hearing from 30+ industry expert speakers.
Still on the fence?
Here’s 5 reasons to secure you and your team’s tickets:
1. A star-studded speaker lineup 🎤
Over the course of two days, we have some of the best names in the CRO space taking to the stage. Already announced…
- Nick Bonfiglio, Chief Executive Officer, Syncari
- Jen Bailin, Chief Revenue Officer, SAP
- Esther Kestenbaum Prozen, Chief Revenue Officer, Flowspace
- Jeff Perry, Chief Revenue Officer, Carta
- Giorgia Ortiz, VP Global Revenue Strategy and Enablement, Jellysmack
- Aaron Landgraf, Head of Marketing, Syncari
- Bill Rusitzky, Chief Revenue Officer, AIKON
- Jeff Santelices, Chief Revenue Officer, Mindtickle
- Stephanie Jenkins, Chief Revenue Officer, Sprig
And that’s just a fraction of the full lineup…you can see why we’re excited!
2. Actionable insights and content 🧠
SEC’s events are geared towards action - you’ll take real learnings and solutions back to your company.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in keynotes, panels, fireside chats, and workshops that will enrich your revenue-generating knowledge.
From these expert-driven conversations, you’ll get the chance to:
- Learn how to scale revenue engines using limited resources
- Discover how to achieve the holy grail of GTM alignment
- Pick experts’ brains to help solve common challenges facing the CROs of today
- Understand how to build a high-performing sales organization
- Learn to use data and analytics to plan for the future
- Grasp what it takes to succeed as a CRO
And a whole lot more! Our events are about more than just having someone talk you to death - they’re about knowledge-sharing and providing attendees with the chance to elevate their own skills.
3. Next-level networking opportunities 🔗
If there’s one thing we’ve learned over the past few years of hosting events, it’s this: networking in-person, with 100+ of your peers is unrivaled.
In San Francisco, you’ll have the opportunity to meet, connect, and network with Chief Revenue Officers from across the world.
Whether you’re looking for advice in your current role, eyeing up future opportunities, looking for your next hire, or just want to make like-minded C-suite friends, our Summit is the place to do it.
And that’s not all - it’s not just sales enablement professionals you’ll get to network with.
Thanks to The Alliance’s portfolio of communities you’ll have the chance to speak with product marketers, product managers, customer success professionals, chief marketing officers, sales enablers, and much more. There’s nothing like in-person.
4. Access the insights on repeat 🔁
Missed a talk or presentation? Want to revisit your favorite fireside chat? Fear not! Every single session will be recorded and made accessible to attendees OnDemand.
Leave your notebook at home, knowing that you can immerse yourself in the conversation live and review the footage as many times as you want.
5. Still need convincing? Hear from previous attendees 🤝
“I felt I gained so much from those conversations and that was definitely my favorite part”. - Erica Markham, DocuSign
“It’s worth it. The ongoing relationships I’ve built with people are so valuable.I met a lot of friends there, and I have colleagues now within that sales enablement community that I can reach out to and rely upon. It’s not just those two days [at the event], it’s these ongoing relationships I now have.” - Alex Allion, Terryberry
“I actually connected with several of the speakers even after the show, and they've agreed to meet on a monthly cadence so we can continue to collaborate around onboarding and sharing best practices.” - Joe Cardenas, Redis
“Going to these SEC events, being in-person, and learning what other people are doing, you can take action right away, and that's invaluable.” - Nikki Schanzer, Outreach
Itching to attend now? All that’s left is to grab your ticket!
We can’t wait to see you in sunny San Francisco on September 7-8, so make sure to book you and your team’s seat.